Q finding daddy funny before bedtime
Q peering over his bus seat at his fellow bus mates en route to Naypyitaw (the new capital of Myanmar) some 300miles away.
Our little travel trooper slept 80% of the way, played quietly and watched Wiggles on his trusty iPad the other 20%.
My boys share a laugh whilst walking about before dinner.
Q attends our friend’s Montessori kindy here in Myanmar. He even agrees to wear a hat whilst playing outdoors and opts to help do gardening with the other older kids.
Q feasts on cold cuts and other cured meats at our favourite bistro, Sharkey’s. Yum yum.
ou know your son is growing up when he can follow most- if not all, the instructions Dora the Explorer belts out: Map! Backpack! We did it!
Every year we put together a box of our favorite things for Christmas. This year, Q got to have all the fun!
Q hosted some friends today to make christmas cards in an impromptu playdate craft session